Freelancing of a student-freelancing on Google-Creative Tricks 24

MD MILON HOSSAIN
0

I was a fairly good student, had a good reputation in school for failing the whole year and getting good results in the final exams. Then when I came to college life, I was shocked and emotionally broken due to family reasons, as a result of which I dropped out of HSC in 2 subjects. I just couldn't understand how to handle the pressure of not being in a good mood. I was beaten like a thief to my father and mother that day and I fainted. The elder sister was studying in Australia at that time, got the news and came to the country the next month with great difficulty. Earlier, my family used to put me in a lot of trouble during this one month, I only drank water for a few days and at night I used to hide my floor or sage apu and bring food for me.

Freelancing of a student-freelancing on Google-Creative Tricks 24

However, after the arrival of the elder sister, the father calmed down by explaining to the mother. He told me to take the test again I was preparing for the exam again but my mind was not settled. One day while reading a story on Google, I saw an advertisement about freelancing income and clicked. I was interested to see the post of that foreign amulet seller but I don't have any money. So I did research on freelancing on Google. Then I got confused by learning different jobs like graphic design, CV writing, etc. In the meantime, I saw that those who are freelancers are successful working in one sector. Since I am interested in programming, I think I can do it in the web development sector. So I learned about this from various YouTube videos and Google searches. Then I joined Fiber, I would send buyer requests but I would not get the job. Massage used to come but I couldn't get work at last. In the meantime, it was time for HSC, I also took the exam. I gave more time after the test. After 4 months of joining Fiber, I got the first job from an American client, fixing some minor issues on his website for 20. He increased his interest in work with 10 tips. Then I slowly got some work. I had to pay less to get a job, then I would try to get a bigger job by increasing the price as much as I worked. These are about 2017. After that I finished HSC with 4 points but I could not study anymore So I paid attention.

Freelancing of a student-freelancing on Google-Creative Tricks 24

Alhamdulillah, now you don't even have to enter the buyer request or fiberr. I have already joined a company with a good salary. My father and mother don't look down on me anymore.
This is what I shared about my life, because on this day in 2016, I joined Fiber. Those of you who are new will find everything you want to work on Google, YouTube, or whatever you want to know, learn.If you don't find and just click on the link, you will not have the knowledge to do research, and if you do not develop skills through research, you will not be able to survive in this sector. This is a tip from my life experience I shared with you.


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)